Elevating Your Productivity While Working from Home
Time & Location
About The Event
When you planned this year, you took for granted that
- You’d be working in an office from 9 - 5, Five times a week
- You’d be able to casually walk over and straighten project issues with your colleagues or your team
- When you leave the office at 5pm, you’d be able to get to your life
But here we are, all of those assumptions are turned on their backs and there is no chance that we will return to the former normal any time soon. However, here’s what has still not changed:
- If you have a job, you still have responsibilities - to your boss, your direct reports and your peers.
- People who keep commitments and deliver high quality work will always stand out.
This period is bad for most people …. and for those who care to think, it could be an opportunity, to build skills and habits and systems that make you stand out now and leaves you on a higher pedestal when this is over.
Here are 3 things you’ll gain from this webinar:
- Identify the single most important thing that hold back your productivity at home
- Learn one habit that enables get things done, even if you have kids at home
- Identify the tools you continue to thrive during this period and after.